Deus Ex Human Revolution-SHiTROW
Release date: 08-27-2011
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Eidos Montreal, Nixxes Software
Description: You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist who’s been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. Your job is to safeguard company secrets, but when a black ops team breaks in and kills the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes
Badly wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to become mechanically augmented and you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. At a time when scientific advancements are turning athletes, soldiers and spies into super enhanced beings, someone is working very hard to ensure mankind’s evolution follows a particular path.
You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it.
- A divided near-future: discover a time of great technological advancement, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy.
- A perfect mix of action and role-play: the game uniquely combines action-packed close-quarter takedowns with intense shooting, offering a vast array of character augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal.
- Choices and consequences: shoot your way through your enemies, sneak up behind them without being traced, hack systems to retrieve crucial information, or use your social skills to extract information from key characters
- The long-awaited return of the award winning franchise that blends the best of Action and RPG: the perfect mix of combat, stealth, hacking, and social gameplay.
- Play as Adam Jensen, a mechanically augmented agent: customize and upgrade your character with more than 50 unique augmentations that support your style of play.
- Deadly weapons: Over 20 available weapons, each with their own customizable elements.
- Fight enemies including dangerous thugs, augmented special operations soldiers, advanced robots; and engage in epic boss battles.
- Live the reactive and dangerous world: your choices will have consequences in the game's world.
- Play in an open-ended world: there are always multiple solutions to every challenge.
- Engage the unique Cyber Renaissance setting: discover a unique world that blends near future and Renaissance elements.
- Travel the world: visit multiple unique locations across the globe each with their own design, story and gameplay elements.
- Become involved in vast global conspiracy: unravel the story — discover who you can really trust.
- Decide humanity’s future: the decision you make and the actions you take will lead to an ultimate decision on mankind's future
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 with DirectX 9.0c
- PROCESSOR: 2 GHz dual core
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
- REQUIRED DISC SPACE: 8.5 GB
- OS: Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: AMD Phenom II X4 or Intel Core 2 Quad or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GRAPHICS: AMD Radeon HD 5850
- REQUIRED DISC SPACE: 8.5 GB
Total Size 4.78 GB